Private Label Bacon Jerky:
Some availability for seriously high volume pallet accounts. More info.
"It is common
for us to be the number one selling jerky in any retail location in just a few weeks ...and that translates into greater sales
and profits for our distributors and retailers."
|Classy Lighting for Evening Event Vending in Northern California
store carries many brands of jerky including Jack Links, Matador, Oh Boy! Oberto, Tilamook
and more … Jeff’s Famous Jerky OUTSELLS them all!”
-Tad, US Market Store Owner, Oregon
Sell Jeff's Famous Jerky
Complete the Form Below. If we have a distributor
in your area, we will have them contact you... otherwise we would be happy to send you information by email and or call you
to set up an account. Most inquiries are answered within one business day.
Retail Locations: 48 bags
Online Stores: 72 bags
Distributors: 120 bags
Beef Jerky Retail Stores: 120 bags
Payment by credit card is required when
you place your wholesale order and all orders ship from Southern California the same or next business day.
Wholesale price is based upon minimum orders, frequency of orders and shipping cost.
"I Picked up two new stops today that may turn into five stops.
Its so easy to sell a product that is as awesome as yours! It truly sells itself. "
-B. Smith, Retail Store Distributor
ORDER A SAMPLER PACK
will credit your purchase, up to one sample pack (less shipping/hanlding) on your first wholesale order.
SURE You also fill out the Distributor Interest Form to the Left.
Five Flavor Distributor Sample Pack
Try five of our most popular gourmet
beef jerky flavors ... Sweet Teriyaki, Old Fashioned Original, Black Pepper
and Sea Salt, Jalapeno Carne Asada, Cranberry Jalapeno. Each individual bag is 3 oz.
OR TRY A BEEF & BACON COMBO PACK:
Three Beef Jerky Flavors and Two Real Bacon Jerky Flavors Sample Pack.
(Five) 3 oz. Bags
Black Pepper/Sea Salt
Jalapeno Carne Asada
Sweet & Smokin'BBQ
Pacific Red Hot Chili
Plus Shipping, Handling
& Bacon Jerky
(THREE) 3 oz. Bags
Black Pepper & Sea Salt
(TWO) 2 oz. Bags
REAL BACON JERKY
Maple Brown Sugar
Sriracha Black Pepper
Plus Shipping, Handling
Why Sell Gourmet Beef Jerky?
Gourmet Jerky is one of the fastest growing snack items in the foodservice
wait? Start your business now!
- The repeat business of the industry generates
growing revenues and profits
- Low fat, high protein snacks
offer a healthy snack alternative for people of all ages.
- 25% of all USA households purchase beef snacks on a regular basis.
- Beef Jerky has a growing segment of women and children consumers that should help continue
to sustain many years of positive growth.
that promote natural and healthy attributes have growing interest with no end in sight.
- On a nationwide basis, very few retail locations specialize in beef jerky and
so a lack of industry competition can often yield high sales volumes.
- None of the major beef jerky manufacturing companies produce a true premium quality product and most use primarily foreign
beef that is kept shelf stable with chemical preservatives such as sodium nitrate and MSG.
- Much of the beef jerky that is produced for sale consists of highly-processed,
chopped and formed meat, rather than using sliced, whole muscle meat that yields a higher quality product.
- Most commercial beef jerky is tough and hard to chew.
Benefits of Selling Jeff’s Famous
- A true gourmet quality product; all our beef jerky is made using hormone
free, choice cuts of premium, real steak and real gourmet ingredients, yielding quality product rarely available
- Our jerky is soft and tender and easy to chew,
- We use only 100% American beef, always using freshly sliced, lean, whole-muscle
- An expanding variety of contemporary,
fusion flavor offerings in contemporary packaging.
- No chemical preservatives… no nitrates or added MSG, and our products still have a long shelf life, up to a year
from the date of manufacture.
- All our recipes are
100% original; all marinades and spice mixes used for marinades are original, made from scratch.
- Our jerky is slow marinated and slow cooked in a fusion of gourmet intense and
bold flavors. Many companies “quick marinade and quick cook” their jerky and this sacrifices
quality and flavor. We only do it the old fashioned way!
- Manufactured in a state of the art USDA approved facility with expert experience in production and
quality control with high-volume capacity.
- One-A-Kind Unique Jerky: Most jerky brands
private label their beef jerky recipes many times over. WE DO NOT.
product: We are in production and ship to distributors every week.
- Competitive wholesale pricing = higher sales and profits for our distributors.
- Support and Experience: Corporate staff has more than 30 years of professional experience in business development, marketing,
operations and sales building.
- Outstanding Personalized Service.